Do you thrive in an international and fast-paced environment? Are you ready to develop trusted relationships with Fashiola's partners? Do you want to advise our partners in the best possible way and do you own incredible communication skills?
Come to us with energy and passion and convert these into great business relationships with our partners in the DACH markets. You will use articulate, persuasive and influential communication to leverage our product and solutions and meet our partners needs, securing deals and growing our revenue.
For our Fashiola DACH markets, we are looking for a driven account manager (32-40h) to build and maintain great relationships with all of our partners (shops and affiliate networks).
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Account Manager for the DACH markets you will be managing an exciting portfolio of Fashiola accounts. Performing well in this position, starts with knowing your partners, their strategy and objectives and to be aligned with them. You must have strong communication skills so that you can effectively interact with (potential) partners and build long term relationships. Analytical skills are crucial too because they will help you determine which Fashiola products are best suited to the customer's needs. Lastly, you need good time management skills to meet our targets and respond to partners’ requests as efficiently as possible.
HERE'S THE CHALLENGE
- Build and maintain long term relationships with partners, develop a good understanding of their business and their goals/focus to advise them in the best possible way and to align with our strategy
- Align with our partners' goals and objectives, assuring our partners receive a high quality service and negotiating the best deals for both parties
- Connect with our team at Fashiola and making sure execution of the promotional strategy is smooth sailing and aligned with content & site management, and to continuously seek for opportunities and optimizations
- Liaise with the Fashiola DACH team to implement promotional activities (promotional campaigns, commission increases) and ensure the promotional revenue targets are met
- Manage the commission settings on a shop level, continuously seek for new opportunities and follow up on these
- Set up regular meetings and calls, and attend relevant events to discuss performance and opportunities with the partners
- Think from a partner's perspective whilst always keeping the company goals and needs in mind
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for someone who speaks excellent German (native) and English
- 1-3 years of experience in account management, sales development within the DACH markets
- You own excellent (written & verbal) communication, listening and presentation skills
- You have great negotiating skills and you know exactly how to translate our partners' objectives into business opportunities
- You approach opportunities pro-actively and you own an analytical skills
- You are the king/queen of networking & building partnerships, and know exactly how to represent Fashiola on any occasion
- You set the bar high for yourself and own the ability to work towards KPIs, hit and exceed sales targets
- You live in/close to Amsterdam or you are happy to relocate
- Experience within affiliate marketing is a bonus!
We are an informal company, headquartered in Spain, where big online concepts (millions of visitors per month) are developed. The age of our employees lies between 20 and 35. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humour are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to email@example.com and surprise us!
Our talent recruiter, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
We are hiring per direct and interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322