As Fashiola’s CRO, you are responsible for all of the revenue lines of the business. You are responsible for the strategy, performance and alignment of the organization’s revenue operations.
The core function of your job is to define, together with the executive team, growth strategies, and execute them, based on the business objectives and mid/long term company vision.
As a member of the executive team you oversee the full-funnel revenue value chain and are responsible for the firm’s go-to-market strategies and revenue performance.
You will be accountable for the performance of all RevOps functions within the organization, including Sales, Performance, and Customer Success (account managers/farmers). You will make sure this revenue strategy aligns with other important parts of the business, such as the marketing and product strategy.
As a dedicated leader you will work to ensure that the team is focused and aligned with the company’s growth targets. You have expertise of growing, training, and managing an international sales team, and knowledge of developing sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance.
You will be a critical member of our leadership team as we continue our organic and non-organic growth.
Define the Revenue Strategy
- Building and adapting a revenue architecture that aligns with the business architecture as the business strategy and offering portfolio evolves;
- Partnering with the senior team to define differentiated offerings and go-to-market strategies (Sales and Performance);
- Defining the go-to-market model including how to access customers, organize channels and teams;
- In charge of the sales (hunting and farming) & performance budgets.
Construct, integrate and manage Revenue Systems:
- Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales, performance (and marketing?) processes;
- Attract, hire, train and retain top sales, customer success, (and marketing?) talent;
- Build a performance driven sales culture;
- Set up KPI targets and the commission strategy (CPC, CPA, hybrid);
- Structure and manage successful relationships with alliance and channel partners (affiliate networks);
- Define needs and maintain business ownership of the revenue technology stack including salesforce automation / CRM, business intelligence, marketing automation and data management.
Execute Revenue Programs
- Lead sales, performance, (marketing), and customer success teams to sell products and services and predictably meet and exceed targets;
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth and balancing alignment between sales & performance;
- Serving as a company representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics;
- Implement a bonus structure, incentivise growing revenue, adding several (rolling) targets and bonuses, without losing the company collaborative culture.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
Minimum of 5 years of experience as a CRO or similar position;
Experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic;
You have expertise of growing, training, and managing an international sales and account manager teams, and knowledge of developing sales strategies and matrixes for analyzing sales performance;
You are data driven with an analytical approach;
You drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning;
Consistently demonstrate a passion for Fashiola’s core values.
Fashiola started in 2012 in The Netherlands. After being acquired by Mitula Group (Spain) in 2017, we are now part of the Lifull (Japan) family since January 2019. We are no longer a startup, but a scaleup, and we are able to have big ambitions without limitations, as long as we can provide prove on our strategy. An enormous challenge and opportunity lies in front of us, with an import role for the CRO position. Are you up for that challenge?
Besides this, working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to an excellent salary and benefits package (to be discussed with you), you will also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. On top of that, as part of the Lifull family, we have access to more than a thousand professionals working in offices in Tokyo, Barcelona, Bangkok and many more all over the world.
We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well-being as much as it does high-quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
A unique and challenging job, playing an important part in our scale-up company;
An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam;
Free coffee, cookies and lunch every day;
Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team.
We are an informal company of >40 ambitious people, headquartered in Amsterdam. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humor are keywords in our organization. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find the fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and surprise us. We do not appreciate agencies to help us fill this position!
Our Talent Recruiter representative, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322