Do you love online marketing & fashion? Are you a passionate content writer and ready to take the performance of Fashiola to the next level? Do you thrive in an international and fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a job where you can work with and be inspired by young professionals from 15 different nationalities? Then we are looking for YOU!
We are looking for a Junior Site Manager for our North American markets www.fashiola.com, which includes Canadian partners). You will work collaboratively with the Fashiola team at our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
The (junior) site manager’s position offers you the perfect combination of online marketing, account management and copywriting. You will be responsible for all external communication with partners and clients while managing their accounts, and for all content on the website. But there’s much more to it! Our (junior) site managers are proactive, analytical and creative people that are always looking for ways to improve the performance and quality of the website as well as the user’s experience. You will work closely together with a highly diverse team to find new opportunities to inspire advertisers and partners to use Fashiola ever-growing family of sites and services.
- Develop and maintain great working, long-term relationships with our partners and influencers
- Take initiatives on and work closely with the team on promotional content/campaigns to increase revenues
- Checking, analysing and optimising the performance of the site/shops as well as the promotional campaigns
- Research and create relevant, fashion related SEO content
- Creating newsletters, interact with our users and extend our community
- Reporting and optimization of content
- Work together with our tech team to integrate new shops and to improve the quality of our website pages
- Spotting technical issues related to shops (product feeds) and initiate improvements
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- English is your first language.
- You have analytical skills and experience within affiliate marketing
- You are a strong communicator and highly organized
- You are goal oriented and structure & efficiency are your middle names
- You are passionate about and have experience in creating SEO content
- You can work independently but are a team player as well
- You are eager to learn and have a 'getting the job done ' mentality
- You live in/close to Amsterdam or you are happy to relocate
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well being as much as it does quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, cookies and lunch everyday
- Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, Bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team!
- A 6-month contract for 24-32h/week.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience plus an 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company, headquartered in Spain, where big online concepts (millions of visitors per month) are developed. The age of our employees lies between 20 and 35. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humour are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to email@example.com and surprise us!
Our HR representative, Filipa is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
The start date for this position is June 2019. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We are hiring per direct and interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322