Do you understand what our team needs and are you ready to empower our employees? Are you highly organized, a teamplayer by heart and are you excited to support growth within a positive, healthy and happy work environment?
With our rapid (inter)national expansion just around the corner, we are looking for a driven and enthusiastic HR Manager (32-40 hours). You will play a key role in driving Fashiola’s growth and be part of this awesome roller coaster and family-like team. You will work closely together with our talent recruiter as well as the management.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
As Fashiola’s Human Resources Manager, you are the go-to person for all team related aspects. Our team is our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where we work together to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting Fashiola’s values and creating a positive culture are vital aspects of our HR Manager’s position.
Amongst other responsibilities, you are the one overseeing and designing company policies, employee relations, performance management and optimizing training, coaching and development processes to stimulate personal growth within the company. You are the link between the organization's management and the team by shaping HR strategies and providing sound advice.
Ultimately, you will ensure Fashiola attracts, develops and retains highly qualified talents that match our company and team best.
HERE'S THE CHALLENGE
- To build and warrant a safe and positive work environment with an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes high quality, transparency, commitment, eagerness, key employee retention and development
- Define and implement overall HR strategies, procedures and guidelines across the organization to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Stimulate personal growth within the team by designing Fashiola's training program, establish a personal development plan process and re-design a performance appraisal system that drives happiness and high performance
- Design and implement Fashiola's management style and coach managers in communication, feedback and interaction (employee relations)
- Oversee and continuously improve the company's compensation and benefits plans
OUR PERFECT MATCH
- We are looking for someone who speaks excellent English
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in HR management. Ideally, you have worked in an international and fast-growing environment before
- You are warm and open - you know exactly how to trigger the right people in the right way at the right time
- You are the king/queen of communication - written and verbally
- You own great coaching skills and know exactly how to interact, give feedback and motivate
- You know perfectly how to juggle multiple tasks and interactions with different people
- You are highly organized, able to prioritize and very pro-active
- You are solution oriented and always get the job done
- Obtained a (Bachelor/Master) degree in Human Resources
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasises well being as much as it does quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, cookies and lunch every day
- Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, Bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team
- A 6-month contract for 40h/week with the intention to extend
- A competitive salary based on your experience plus an 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company of around 35 ambitious people, headquartered in Amsterdam. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humour are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to email@example.com and surprise us!
Our talent recruiter, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
The position is open already and applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322